Yang Yang (杨扬)
Assistant Professor of Mathematical Sciences/Michigan Technological University
- Address: Fisher 312, 1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI, 49931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (906)-487-3039
- Ph.D. Applied Mathematics, Brown University, 2013. Advisor: Professor Chi-Wang Shu
- M.S. Applied Mathematics, Brown University, 2011.
- B.S. Mathematics, University of Science and Technology of China, 2009.
- Assistant Professor, Michigan Technological University, 2013-now.
- Discontinuous Galerkin methods for partial differential equations with blow-up solutions
- Superconvergence of discontinuous Galerkin methods
- Numerical cosmology
- Dunmu Ji Award, 2013
- The Simon Ostrach Fellowship Award, 2013
- Referee for Mathematics of Computation, Journal of Computational Physics, Journal of Scientific Computing, Journal of Computational Mathematics, Mathematical Analysis and Applications, International Journal of Numerical Analysis and Modeling, Communications in Computational Physics, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations.